The Center for Self Leadership is pleased to present the IFS Online Continuity Program. We created this special membership program and practitioner community to deepen the knowledge and skills of those who are enrolled in or have completed IFS Level 1 Training, and those who have already participated in the IFS Online Circle. Each month we in the IFS Online Continuity Program will come together for in-depth discussion of different applications of the IFS model, as well as other topics of high importance for IFS practitioners.
Fall 2019 Module:
- Our Burdened Relationships With Food and Our Bodies: Sources of Constraints to Self-Leadership
- Using IFS to Restore Trust in the Self
- Using IFS to Heal Clients’ Relationships with Food and Their Bodies
- Developing a Self-Led Eating Practice to Unburden and Prevent Further Burdening
Winter 2020 Module:
Spring 2020 Module:
- Content to be announced soon!