For more than 20 years, the IFS model has transformed the psychotherapy space, and gifted members of our community are currently bringing IFS into other arenas such as mediation, business consulting, school systems, parenting – and coaching.
In 2018, IFS certified practitioners, Brian Jaudon & Anna Tansi, created IFS-Inspired Coaching, an online course that teaches how to incorporate IFS into a coaching practice. We’re excited to now make the recordings of this program available to purchase.
When we have greater self-awareness of what parts are and what are influencing them, we can navigate more effectively and not operate out of an extreme aspect of our inner system.
We can find ways to unblend and separate from our extreme parts once we get to know them, so we can continue to operate from the center of our being.
Are we conscious of where we are leading from in any given situation, moment or interaction - professionally or personally? The more we can be aware of our different parts and how they are influencing us, the more we can lead from another place that carries no burden or agenda. This is the energy we call Self. This course shows us how we can become Self led and coach others do the same.
Participants in this 6 session course will learn practical and effective ways to integrate the core principles of the Internal Family Systems model into their work with clients.
This dynamic course will provide participants with methods, strategies and tools to immediately apply with your clients.
What is IFS-Inspired Coaching?
Many coaching models ignore or even try to annihilate parts of the psyche that are not aligned or on board with clients’ stated goals and aspirations.
This form of shaming leaves clients with unresolved inner conflict and unmotivated for change. The IFS-Inspired Coaching method honors rather than marginalizes clients’ resistant parts, knowing that their inclusion is essential for whole system alignment in support of any change initiatives.
Without this holistic approach, clients tend to find themselves stuck or disempowered and sabotaging any stated goals. This course will feature a comprehensive tool called Mapping Your Internal Influences that coaches can use to identify clients’ hidden drivers of their behavior, communication and decision making.
Using this powerful tool provides multiple coaching trailheads for exploration and renegotiation. Your clients cannot change what they don’t understand or acknowledge. IFS-inspired coaching provides a roadmap for clients to practice self leadership and live from a more integrated self.
Aligning The Inner System
Just $197.00 Today— Unbelievable Savings!
What Others Are Saying:
How Can IFS-Inspired Coaching Improve My Practice?
- You’ll be equipped with a proven step-by-step coaching method used by professionals to achieve real results for your clients.
- You’ll learn an IFS-Inspired coaching model that will help you stand out as a specialist and in a crowded marketplace.
- You’ll discover new ways to help your clients unpack limiting belief systems to effectively navigate the complexities of daily life with greater clarity, ease and success.
- You’ll gain confidence as a coach and credibility in the eyes of your clients.
- You’ll be able to help business owners and entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses.
- You’ll get the tools and techniques to successfully influence key players and high-profile clients in their personal and professional lives.
- Learn how to offer coaching through the IFS lens
- What is Self leadership?
- Discover the key principles and core competencies of IFS-Inspired Coaching
- Practice tunin gup Self-led Listening skills
- Learn to use a mapping tool that can outline a clients inner landscape
- Observe a demo that depicts the mapping process
- Practice analyzing clients' maps and discerning trailheads
- What's Next After The Mapping?
- Analyzing The Map
- Mapping Demo Debrief
- Accessing Self Energy (Guided Meditation)
- Common Coaching (Protector) Parts
- Promotes for Working with Coaching Parts
- Exercise: What is Gift Consciousness?
- Inviting the Gift
- Self-Inventory Tool for Identifying Gifts
- Learn how to develop an improvisational coaching part
- Explore working with clients who become stuck or disengaged
- Learn how to renegotiate with a client who has been hijacked by parts
Frequently Asked Questions:
When are the calls?
This offering is the recordings of a live webinar program that ran in 2018. You will receive instant access to all 6 videos to view at your leisure, as well as, downloadable handouts from the course and four bonus interviews!
Are CE available?
As this program is coaching centric, we're unable to offer mental health license professional CEs for this course. For those who carry an IFS Certificate we are able to offer 6 IFS CEs towards recertification. The course also covers the coaching competencies required for those with a BCC credential to present a certificate of completion to their board for CEs towards that recertification.
How much material is included?
This course includes 8 hours and 15 minutes of video recordings
Brian Jaudon is a gifted organizational and executive coach based in Greenville, South Carolina. He specializes in senior leadership team development – specifically, eliciting true alignment around the organization’s mission, strategy and gifts. Brian quickly diagnoses misalignments in the system and helps his clients identify the mindset, narrative and behaviors needed for mission fulfillment and high performance.
Brian draws on his extensive training in the IFS model – including Levels I and II and the Self Leadership With Emotional Intelligence Training with Inge and Thomas Dietz from Germany. He also incorporates his training in Bert Hellinger’s Constellation work as well many other models. Brian is co-author of the courses The Power of Self Leadership and The Leader as Coach.
Anna Tansi is a seasoned executive coach and consultant based in Hartford, CT. For close to 25 years Anna’s business has focused on building leadership capability, while also coaching teams and whole systems during times of change. She designs and facilitates learning events for all levels of an organization, and whenever possible integrates her 8+ years of training and experience working with the IFS model.
Anna specializes in facilitating whole group interventions that engage large gatherings of a diverse group of employees to strengthen their ability to “see systems” – both their own inner operating system as well as the broader workplace culture they help create. Anna works within a wide range of industries including financial services, technology, healthcare, not-for-profit, and faith-based organizations.
- Dr. Richard Schwartz
Aligning The Inner System
Just $197.00 Today — Unbelievable Savings!