Learning IFS Has Never Been Easier...
We're excited to be opening enrollment in the IFS Online Circle for a limited-time only. This is the 5th time we are launching this program and we've been thrilled with the raves we continue to receive from participants as well as the impact this program has on bringing IFS to the world.
We've been able to reach thousands of people from 28 different countries, and have made IFS learning accessible to people everywhere.
Through the IFS model, you'll help clients understand their inner parts, as well as discover how to trust, heal, and lead from their core Self.
The Internal Family Systems (IFS) model is one of the fasting growing approaches in the world.
Why is this? As an evidence-based practice IFS can offer deep emotional healing and inner transformation. IFS provides a revolutionary treatment plan for PTSD, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, eating disorders and more.
Using a non-pathologizing, accelerated approach — rooted in neuroscience — IFS applies inner resources and self-compassion for healing emotional wounding at its core.
Now is your chance to learn directly from the founder himself, Dr. Richard Schwartz and see IFS in action.
In this intensive 6-month online course, you will learn the fundamentals of the IFS model and see through clinical demonstrations the approach to healing.
By registering today, you will receive:
- Monthly Teaching Videos - Hours of instructional videos taught by Senior IFS Trainers Toni Herbine-Blank, MS, RN, C-SP, and Pamela Krause, MSW, LCSW April 2020-September 2020.
- 1 LIVE Q&A webinar a month - rotating between Dr. Richard Schwartz, Ph.D, Toni Herbine-Blank, MS, RN, C-SP, IFIO and Pamela Krause, MSW, LCSW.
- Access to our past webinar recording library
- PDF handouts of slides, transcripts, and exercises.
- Access to a community of elite professionals - engage with your peers through forums within our course platform.
The IFS Online Circle Program offers exciting IFS content for those interested in the IFS model. It is not designed to replace the IFS Level 1 Training, which is a requirement for anyone who wants to practice IFS in a clinical or professional setting.
Stability and Leadership
Applications of the Internal Family Systems Model
When you accept your invitation to join your peers and become a member of the IFS Online Circle, you will receive:
On-demand learning with downloadable videos, transcripts, and more.
Easy to understand lessons on how IFS creates a healthy model of healing.
Monthly Live Q&A Webinars with Dr. Richard Schwartz Ph.D, Toni Hebrine-Blank, MS, RN, C-SP, or Pamela Krause, MSW, LCSW.
Deepen your understanding of the IFS model and how to establish the model in your practice to maximize your therapeutic outcomes.
Step-by-step guidance that will offer breakthrough healing of trauma, anxiety, depression, substance abuse and more.
Private access to network with an elite group of your peers from around the globe, all focused on enhancing their therapeutic skills and improving client outcomes.
Monthly Teaching Videos from Leading IFS Trainers.
Unlimited access to all course videos and materials online forever.
- Understand the foundations of the IFS model
- Discover the goals of IFS therapy
- The nature of parts: A mapping exercise with Pamela Krause
- Learn about Self from an IFS perspective
- Client Demonstration: Unblending & establishing a relationship with parts to enhance your therapeutic practice
- An introduction of protectors & exiles and how they apply to the IFS model
- Live Q&A webinar with Toni Herbine-Blank on April 14, 2020 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT
- Learn the types of protectors within the IFS model and how they effect healing
- Introduction to the 6 "Fs" and the steps of unblending of a damaged part
- Discover the 7 common protector fears that client's show
- Client demonstration and debrief to further your treatment outcomes
- An introduction to nature of exiles and what they do
- Discussion on "what is a burden?"
- Live Q&A webinar with Pamela Krause on May 11, 2020 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT
- The steps of healing a burden within a client to enhance outcomes
- Unpacking the steps to healing to get the best results from each session
- Case presentation: Trauma behind the rage
- Summary and debrief of case presentation
- Live Q&A webinar with Pamela Krause on June 15, 2020 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT
- Introduction to systemic work within the IFS model
- Functions of polarization within your Self
- Discover the goals of treatment and how to work with polarizations
- Learn the different modalities of IFS
- Introduction to Direct Access, In-Sight, and the Decision Tree and how to apply these to your practice
- Live Q&A webinar with Richard Schwartz on July 8, 2020 at 4 pm ET/3 pm CT/1 pm PT
- How to find parts within yourself
- Loving your parts meditation: An exercise to get your client inside themselves
- Integration of change into the system to further your client's healing
- How to discover what protectors need to be witnessed and unburdened
- Discover what a Self-led system looks like
- Live Q&A webinar with Toni Herbine-Blank on August 4, 2020 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT
- Learn how parts show up in the body and what to do about them
- Find parts in the body through meditation to further enhance your client's healing
- Key takeaways and common challenges within the IFS model
- Live Q&A webinar with Richard Schwartz on September 9, 2020 at 4 pm ET/3 pm CT/1 pm PT
Plus, 4 FREE Bonuses!
IFS Online Circle Live Call Schedule
|Month 1||Month 2||Month 3|
|Live Call with Toni Herbine-Blank on April 14, 2020 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT||Live Call with Pamela Krause on May 11, 2020 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT||Live Call with Pamela Krause on June 15, 2020 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT|
|Month 4||Month 5||Month 6|
|Live Call with Richard Schwartz on July 8, 2020 at 4 pm ET/3 pm CT/9 am PT||Live Call with Toni Herbine-Blank on August 4, 2020 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT/9 am PT||Live Call with Richard Schwartz on September 9, 2020 at 4 pm ET/3 pm CT/9 am PT|
Be sure to mark your calendars!